Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We be on our way

Dearest Internet,
Today was quite the day!
I was able to spend it, every part of it, with everyone that I LOVE and am going to miss like crazy.
BUT! yay me! I have still managed to not cry! weeoo!
ANYWAY! tomorrow is the big day! plane leaves at 650 in the evening in which I will be leaving from Toronto, Canada and landing in Paris, France :) yay!
While thinking about my departure, and considering I am going to embarrass myself just by writing this stupid blog in the first place, I have decided to embarrass myself some more and let everyone know what I am going to miss most about this dear homeland of mine-
1) maple syrup.
2) blueberries
3) peanut butter
4) onion rings
5) moccasins
6) sweat pants! big time!
7) snow... jkjk haha SUCKERS! ITS PLUS TEN IN FRANCE! WHAADDUPP!
8) skiing
9) pretty maple trees
10 ) FAM JAM
11) English
12) knowing people

other then that! ROCK ON FRANCE ! here I come :)
When i get there it will be 830 in the morning...so that should be interesting because, apparently, I will be going to a welcome to France party that night...great! ha ha not like I'm not excited! I just like being able to yannow, think and be able to talk with my eyes open, so I guess i will have to adjust! Which will be totally fine, because I will be so excited anyway ha ha

I just am so excited! ah! I don't even know what to do! Finally finished packing! 48 lbs! awesomeness! leaves room for stuff to come back ;) ha ha SHOPPING? i think so!

anyway, yeah so, France tomorrow!
I guess ill post when I get there ha ha :) with pictures hopefully!! :)
lol
hopefully, if you read this you totally don't think I am a conceded freak who likes to talk about herself..or pathetic...cause that would be..not good.

PEACE CANADA!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. course we would never think you are a concieted freak or pathetic :P

    well perhaps a little . jk, haha, miss you already ;(

    ReplyDelete