Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just a little update :)

Dear Internet!
 
Long time no see ehh? yep! Well, sorry about that, I have been super-ultra busy doing absolutely everything under the French sun. From eating sushi, to shopping, to cleaning a horse truck (ohdeargod), to going to a beautiful sea-side city, to more eating :X, to just simply enjoying every day! Its quite tiring having this much fun you know! I just don't ever know how I am going to make it through these next two months... jkjk its going to be AWESOME.
 
So, to start off, there has just been so much that has been going on! I am not sure if I said anything in the last blog, but earlier last week, Juliette had a horseback riding competition and I told her that I was more then excited to go....then she told me we were to get up at 430 in the morning and be out the door by 5...so wished her good luck!! Now, I know you are thinking, woowww Jenny you sissy you should have gone, BUT, in my defence, it was strongly encouraged by Juliette parents that I did not go and stayed at home, because Juliette has many other horse competitions that I can attend...oh goody.. NO but seriously! It was really great that I didn't go! BECAUSEEE the truck ended up breaking down, and they missed her event! Fortunately she had two, but they were stuck on the highway for two hours waiting for a truck to come and get their truck and fix it...and there was also a panicking horse in the back of the truck.... horse + broken truck + girl that needed to compete in 20 mins and they were 45 mins away + my fear of the horse that was panicking= THANK GOD I DIDNT GO! I mean, I regret that I didn't get to see the horse show, and watch Juliette own everyone else there, but seriously! L.U.C.K.Y! lol
 
Then, a couple days after that fiasco, Juliette's parents took me to Deauville, a little French sea-side city! It was so cute and pleasant! But it was totally the sea-side smaller version of Paris, where to-expensive-to-drive cars weaved the streets and the most common particle of clothing to be seen were the latest Long champ or Louis bags! It was quite the city! Not only that, but the houses were just like in the paintings, where they lined the sides of the mountain, and the port's along the sea shore were already filled with sail-boats ready to sail as soon as the warm wind hit, cause +12 wasn't warm enough! haha I laughed a little, I always do though when the cold temperature is discussed! HOWEVER! I should not be so cocky! I will admit, when there is a cold day here (which I haven't really talked about because bragging about the warm weather is way to much fun!! haha snow... anyway) it is COLD. And the thing is, it isn't like, "oh I am cold I should probs get a warm jacket and some hot chocolate and I'll be good.", its more like, " Omg I think my bones are going to freeze and snap!" haha its really weird, the cold goes like through you and freezes your core! So when its like +2 its really like -6! No joke!! Thank god for fluffy socks! Seriously! THANK YOU !
 
OH OH OH COOL THING!! Ok, so you know how in, not even classic movies, but how in movies about old city's in Europe, (normally a corny romantic comedy of something :P)you will see a lady who is hanging her clothes outside, or like beating a mat with a broom to clean it, WELL, on my way to Deauville, we went the scenic route and there was a little one church city, and right before we left, there was a lady in an apron outside her window hanging her clothes! It was so weird because I has sworn I had seen that exact scene in a movie before, and it was like being replayed right in front of my eyes!! AWESOMENESS!! It was a very exciting moment, cause I think its really cool when you see thinks that are literally replayed in movies! Also, as we were leaving the city, I noticed that the name was crossed out with a bold red line passing across the sign... I thought that that was really strange!! LOL I mean its one thing to have a sign before every city or small village, that is totally normal! But at the end of the city, having a big bold red line crossing through the center, kinda makes me think that that city is no longer there! I don't know... I found it a little strange.
 
I think that at this moment I can say that I am a little disappointed in United States, and their proclamation of having the worlds best burgers...sorry, this is incorrect.
Dear America,
your burgers have officially been pwned.
Sincerely, France
No but in all seriousness, this has got to be the most tasty burger ever! Loaded with cheese, un known vegetables, sautéd apples and onions and .... other stuff, this burger rocked it! Even the fries were triumphant! I was, actually, really shocked!! Cause when you think of it, France and burgers are two words that I wouldn't really put together, but but but! I have been proven wrong, France=Burger dominance.
 
ANYWAY BIG BIG BIG BIG NEWSSSSS.... I am kinda, sorta, maybe, possibly, most likely, hopefully, am, going to VENICE tomorrow XD ahhhh I am so excited! I just cannot wait to take like a gazillion photos, and ride in a gondola while trying to keep my laughter at the singing gondolier to a minimum, and visit all the places that Indian Jones was shot! AHH, ok jkjk that's not my goal, but that would be awesome! In addition to that, Juliette's parents have planned it so that I will be able to see a classical Italian singer, preform in a church...although this may sound lame to some, reality check, its so not, dude-going to be so cool! I have only ever herd one Italian singer in my life, and I am sorry, but it is so true, everything is more beautiful when it is said in Italian...unless they are angry....then that really isn't that pleasant.
 
Anyway, so yeah, Venice tomorrow! XD 5 days!! WEOO
Ill tell all when I get back I guess XD
Until next time,
BISOUS!!
Jenny <3

No comments:

Post a Comment