Friday, March 25, 2011

Another day goes by, with everything enjoyed as much as the last :)

Dear Internet <3
 
How are you doing :)?
...ok that doesn't really makes sense, because it is addressed to the Internet, but, in reality, it is addressed to you (who ever is reading this :P) so really, I should be saying "Dear _____" but I think that we can all safely assume here, that I am not crazy and that when I say "Dear Internet" I really mean "Dear you"... But for those of you who probably think that I am a little loopy and still wonder why I just asked the Internet how it is doing I will say this instead.
 
Dear (insert name here),
 
How are you doing? I do hope all is swell! (unless you are creepy and I do not normally talk to you in my day to day life) I MISS YOU SO MUCH! 
France is still showing me new things everyday! And for that, I remain getting up very morning and looking forward to my daily doings! Even if such doings are to enter the class, of which a note should be posted, " Beware of pure evil and heartlessness" (yeah, its the i-wish-to-throw-pie-in-face teacher! LOL), but still, the concept of learning new things everyday really applies, especially when you are in a new country! Let alone a new continent...or is it new continent let alone a new country... I never figured that out... hmmm...
 
ANYWAY!!
 
The weather remains to be absolutely beautiful here. I believe that it has been about a solid 6 days of pure sunlight! We hit 22 today and yesterday! HA! AND IM NOT ACTUALLY JUST SAYING THAT TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS! IT WAS LEGITTT! Also other then the weather, I have made great progress with my frien-imies! Horses and I have possibly bonded! You see, like I said.... or at least I think I said... Juliette had a horseback riding competition, THAT I ATTENDED THANK YOU!! :D and I, yes I, walked for 20 minutes around ring with a horse in my hand (who you would all know was foaming green saliva from the mouth...like ew.) and I didn't even complain! It was a very fulfilling experience! For both me and the horse! I don't think its ever been lead by someone who made it clear that there was to be a specific distance between my feet and his! :) As sad as this sounds, I was very pleased! And plan on doing it again! Once I think about, horses really are "majestic" creatures. But yeah, that went well, and it was, once again, a sunny and warm day, and I have concluded that spending the day at a horse competition is a very good way to be outside! I think I tanned! JKJK we all know that is impossible, but the sun was nicceeee!
 
Ok, So, like I have found so much fondness in talking about said teacher, guess what act of great crime he preformed this week? Hehe, this Wednesday, I was out late and returned late from lunch because we ate at Juliette's friends class..unfortunately, we had to be 15 minutes "en retard' for pie-in-face teacher...He was not pleased. But I sure was! For two reasons! A) I got to have a great lunch! BONUS! and B) As I found out when I arrived, Mr. (lets call him cruel) Cruel, had asked everyone for their homework and was in an especially bad mood! He went around the whole class and looked at every question, and when he arrived at the station of the other exchange student (who is Russian, and speaks English and french, but primarily Russian)  he asked to see his homework! He expected that the exchange students, who barely understand what he is talking about, or can make out what he writes, to do the Physics homework, material we have never seen! Without textbooks! OR THE QUESTIONS! I tell you, so happy I was late! Fortunately he forgot about asking me, so I didn't have to face the wrath, but seriously..dude...take a chill pill and get knocked into reality, or find and Ipod, load it with Mozart and Bach and go for a niiiiceee loongg wallkk.
 
OHH this brings me to another topic of conversation/commentary/talk/discussion/you reading me blab on!
 
If there was one thing on this exchange that I would not have though to have had would be a lot of spare time, due to extensive school hours and...well just exploring around and seeing everything! But, it turns out that I really do! So much time to just relax! And just think....which may or may not lead to being the best thing, because...when I think, like, its intense though! Haha, no but seriously! Thinking about everything and everything that you wonder about, or know about, or want to know about (which is wondering about but not really) or just think about at that instant, can really turn out to be a wonderful thing! I think that I have gone on about four long walks now, and just though about whatever and looked around and noticed so many things! Think it sounds corny, dumb and stupid? WELL YOU'RE CORNY, DUMB AND STUPID! MEH! LOL jkjk you're awesome!! ... maybe... I'll THINK ;) about it haha! No, but seriously, just going on a walk and noticing everything and like, actually appreciating where you are and what you are doing is really quite quite pleasant! For instance! Today, I went on one of these said walks, with my ipod and noticed many things that I would not have been able to see otherwise! Not only am I in the french countryside, but it is so warm that you can walk in a T-shirt and the hairs on your arms don't even budge to stand when the wind blows! :) And so, on this walk , I made a list of things that I noticed that I would not have noticed had I been speeding by in a car! So here it is. Please don't laugh! Its not funny! Its true! If you think its funny, go for a walk and think and notice things! Its really neat what you can see!
 
1) about ten different shades of blue in the sky ranging for deep blue to baby! :) hehe and the formations of the clouds ( Love clouds..don't know why...kinda a wierd liking of mine..but yeah!)
 
2) TWO BABY SHEEP ACROSS THE STREET that had just been trimmed and were soooooooooooooo tiney tiny and just so adorable!
 
3) A big spider that crossed the street...unfortunately I realised this due to a crunch on the bottom of my foot, but hey! I noticed it :)
 
4) A classic old fashioned wind turbine blowing on a farm field. Wanted to take a picture because it was so perfect, but forgot my camera :(
 
5) There was a hang glider! No joke, it was someone who was taking off the open grass fields and sailing for a bit and then came back down at about the exact same departing spot! He had very good aim..or she...couldn't tell :P
 
6) Spring blossoms sprouting on tree's :) (it takes a lot to notice that ehh :P ...haha sorry I still had to say it...its on the list, so it has to be said :) :P )
 
But yes, this is really all I wrote down at the time, but you get the idea, I hope :) Its just really... comforting? Pleasant? Fulfilling? I don't know. A great man once said, after listing to his daughter blab on about why it was really her brothers turn to mow the lawn and she possibly couldn't because there were so many other important things to do...like paint her nails or something, "To mow the lawn, should really be something one should enjoy. The smell of the grass, actually sooths the soul.. It adds a comfort and calms you." WHAT A NUT EHH??? Haha just kidding, This man, is really quite right, the smell of fresh cut grass does calm the soul, and I believe to add to things that do so, walking wan be right next to it :)
 
Anyway, I do not have much else to say...because, well, I would be telling you all about the exchange student from Holland, but I cannot because, unfortunately she will not be joining us :'(! She caught a case of Mono and is not well enough to come and have an amazing time with Juliette and I! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PUCKERING UP!! jkjk, But, it really is unfortunate! BUT BUT BUT BUT BUTTTTT, Even though the trip to Paris next week is only for Holland exchange students and there partners! WE STILL GET TO GOO!! YAHHOOO! Because..we were going to, and as Juliette's WONDERFUL mother convinced the principal, its the thought that we were going to that counts! hehehe! 
 
OH AND ALSO! I am probably going to forget! But tomorrow! I am going to go and see my first Handball match! It is one of Juliette's friends and I am very very excited :) WEOO!! Gonna be sweettt!!!
 
Haha, thats all for now, as always, hope you are not bored! But if you are, then seriously, common, if you were bored all the other times and continue to read, then that really can't be my fault!! Or, if you are reading this for the first time, then yeah, i'm sorry! haha 
 
BISOUS!
JENNY <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment